The air operated diaphragm pump uses compressed air to move fluids. They are used in various applications and industries, including chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and wastewater treatment.
Benefits Of An Air Operated Diaphragm Pump:
- The air operated diaphragm pump is versatile and can handle corrosive, abrasive, viscous, and high purity liquids.
- An Air operated diaphragm pump is self-priming, which means it can create a vacuum to draw fluid into the pump without a separate priming system.
- An Air operated diaphragm pump can run dry without causing damage to the pump. Which makes them ideal for applications that require intermittent or variable flow rates.
- An Air operated diaphragm pump is easy to maintain and repair. The pump design is simple and consists of a few components, which makes it easy to disassemble and reassemble for cleaning and maintenance.
- An Air operated diaphragm pump is safe and can be used in hazardous environments. They are intrinsically safe and do not generate heat or sparks, which makes them ideal for use in explosive environments.
FAQs On An Air Operated Diaphragm Pump:
Q: What is an air-operated diaphragm pump’s maximum flow rate?
A: The maximum flow rate of an Air operated diaphragm pump depends on the pump size, diaphragm size, and fluid viscosity. Some pumps can handle flow rates of up to 1000 liters per minute.
Q: What is an air-operated diaphragm pump’s maximum discharge pressure?
A: The maximum discharge pressure of an Air operated diaphragm pump depends on the pump size, diaphragm size, and air pressure. Some pumps can handle discharge pressures up to 120 psi.
Get To Know More About Our Products :
Powder Air Diaphragm Pump | Transfer Air Pneumatic Diaphragm | 316 Stainless Steel Valve | Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump | Diaphragm Pneumatic Pump | Plastic Diaphragm Pump | Diaphragm Pump Price | Double Diaphragm Pump | Portable Air Pump Pneumatic